Tuesday, April 26, 2016

trading thoughts about trrade books

Recently in class we created a project about trade books. These are books that can be used to teach about a science topic/unit of study.They are usually informative/fiction books but can sometimes be non fiction books. 
The project that we did was making a book talk and a book trailer about the trade book that we chose. 
I would use this activity in a classroom because it would help the children really understand the book. In order to do this activity the you have to know the book inside and out, so the children would really have to study the book. 

For my trade book I used the book fresh water animals.











If you are interested in learning more about this book:
Here is my book talk 
Here is my book trailer '
 

No comments:

Post a Comment